Friday, January 16, 2009

My First Mullet


Have you ever seen a baby mullet? My son has the best one! He was born with a full head of red hair. All of it on the top has fallen out, but the hair near his neck remained and has continued to grow. He's rubbed that nice ring of hair on the back of the head off, like most babies do, accentuating the red mullet. My mom and husband want to take the clippers to it, but I haven't let them yet. It's so soft and it's the only thing left from when he was born. The belly button stump fell off, his initial "tan" went away (I swear he came out so tan looking), and now almost all of the red hair is gone. I want to leave it. Maybe it will fall out on it's own like the rest, or maybe it will all continue to grow and the mullet will get longer and longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment